DevOps Workshop commences on June 17th 2017
Are you a Project Manager/Project Leader/Team Leader tasked to bring efficiency in the Software Engineering? Your organization/unit is a happening place with a lot of demands from your Customers to ever changing requirements? Has your organization/unit adopted Agile? Whether you adopt Agile or not, how do we bring efficiency in Engineering? Are you able to implement learnings from Production into your Development cycles?
What is covered..?
1. Understanding the roles of the participants and the expectations from the session
2. Understanding how Agile & DevOps make a complete picture for S/W Engineering productivity and
3. What is DevOps? , Why DevOps? ,Constituents of DevOps
4. Understand agile concept, popular frameworks and how it is related to DevOps
5. Discuss a couple of Use Cases of DevOps. Participants to analyze the Use Cases
6. Understanding Agile through a game
7. What are the popular tools in the Market in DevOps space
8. Challenges in implementing DevOps and DevOps Best Practices
9. If your org/unit is new to DevOps, what are the baby steps you need to take create a business case
Who Should Attend??
Senior Developers, Project Managers, Delivery Managers and QA/QC Managers
No Reviews found for this course.