WHY DO WE NEED TO LEARN JAVA?
Java is a very mature programming language that has been around for over two decades. You can put it as the basics of English grammar, without which you cannot learn to write proper sentences. Likewise, Java is backbone of all languages.
Java is a programming language that can be used on multiple platforms. It is secure, robust, reliable and secure. Java is widely used in different domains :-
- Banking Domains
- Big Data
- Stock Market
- Financial Services
- Scientific and Research Community
- Information Technology
WHAT IS JAVA?
Java is object oriented programming language, similar to C++, but with tons of add ons. It is independent programming language which you Write Once and Execute Anywhere.
- It is class based and object oriented programming language. Java has made our life simpler by overcoming the complexities of pointers and operator overloading , that we generally encounter with C++.
- It is secure, after compilation the code is converted to bytecode that is not readable by humans.
- Dynamic feature helps Java to handle memory wastage problem, thus increasing the performance of application.
- Java is robust
- With Java high performance of the application can be achieved
FUTURE SCOPE OF JAVA
There is a huge scope for Java in India and Abroad. Java is everywhere if not in native language then in embedded language, and that is the reason it is most sought after language since past two decades and still going strong.
Java Programmer Salary is the most lucrative in the field of Information Technology. It has become one of the raging in terms of job opportunities, market trend and salary.
- We believe in giving application oriented conceptual training.
- We will give training completion certificate
- Trainees benefit more with our Internship Program
- Cost Effective
- Limited Batch Size for proper focus
- Experts from Corporate World
- Ultimately you get a chance to get HIRED by our own DEVELOPMENT TEAM
No Reviews found for this course.