- After you have purchased online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration completion process. If you purchased the class, but did not receive the email please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detailed login information and instructions are sent 1-2 days prior to the commencement of the first session.
- Ennoble Group will give a one week written notice via email to registered students, to apprise them of any changes in the schedules.
Cancellation / Reschedule / Transfer
- There are no refunds for training course(s). However, rescheduling and transfers are allowed.
- There are no refunds for partial use of services or partial attendance.
- The student has the right to send another participant as a substitute, provided that any applicable prerequisites have been completed. This swapping is free of charge.
- If a rescheduling request is received in less than seven working days before the course commences, or in the case of absence without prior notice, the course training fee will be forfeited without notice by the trainee. All such instances are dealt with on a case to case basis.
- Internet connection ( Better speed is recommended)
- Ennoble online courses are delivered via the goto meeting tools, using your internet connection and VOIP. You can test your system for goto meeting compatibility.
- Any Operating System with a browser, including Windows 9x/2000/XP, Mac OS 10.3.x or later.
- Speakers and microphone or a headset
- For some courses, we have created a Virtual Machine using VMWare to provide you with a full, hands-on experience.